(IDR & AFCA)
OUR INTERNAL DISPUTES RESOLUTION PROCESS
We always strive to make our clients happy by meeting, if not exceeding, their expectations. At all times, we endeavour to be accurate, honest and fair; but, occasionally complaints or disputes do occur.
With all complaints and dispute , we will work to resolve them by carefully listening and responding in a professional, and timely manner. Please tell us about any problem so we can solve it for you and result in improving our services.
As a Steadfast Group member and National Insurance Brokers Association (NIBA) member, we are automatically bound by the provisions of the Insurance Brokers Code of Practice (the Code).
Owned and published by NIBA, the Code sets standards of good practice in dealing with persons who are, or who may become, an individual or small business client of an insurance broker.
A copy of the Code can be downloaded from NIBA’s website at http://www.niba.com.au/html/24513.cfm.
HOW WE CAN RESOLVE YOUR COMPLAINT
We have effective and streamlined procedures for dealing with complaints and disputes about our services, products, employees, or agents.
- Should you have a complaint the procedure to rectify/solve the matter is :
- Contact our account manager who handles your insurance matters and outline and explain your complaint; or
- Write to us, explaining your complaint and attaching all necessary documentation to support your complaint; or
- Visit our office to present and explain your complaint.
- If our consultant does not resolve your complaint to your complete satisfaction during the phone call or visit, please contact our Complaints Manager, Mr John Duggan on (07) 5449 0904.
- We will then acknowledge your complaint to you in writing and will start the procedure to resolve your problem within 20 days through our internal disputes resolution process. We will keep you informed of all progress during this period.
- Should you still not be satisfied , AIS Insurance Pty Ltd subscribe to the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA), a free customer service, which handles complaints against brokers. You can refer your complaint to the AFCA who will conciliate with a view to seeking a solution that is acceptable to both parties. Further information about AFCA is available from our office, or contact the AFCA directly on telephone 1800 931 678, email email@example.com, or website http://www.afca.org.au